In order to participate in HARP Refinance Program you need to meet the following HARP Program Guidelines:
- Your mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- You must be current on your mortgage, and cannot have made a payment more than 30 days late in the past year.
- You must have negative home equity (you owe more on your mortgage than your home is worth), but your mortgage cannot exceed 125% of the value of your home.
- Refinancing must help the affordability or stability of your mortgage.
- You must have the ability to continue making payments
- Mortgage owned or guaranteed by the FHA, VA, or USDA are not eligible for HARP.
- Your property must be 1-4 units.
- Your property must also be your primary residence. 2nd homes are not eligible for refinancing under HARP.
If you need help with meeting the HARP Program Guidelines, simply click on “Get Started” and one of our HARP Refinance Program Specialist will contact you right away.